Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: what type of injectors for B18B (RC 440cc).....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 96IntegraRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The answer depends on what kind of engine management you are going to run... most likely saturated. 450cc is huge.

    I'm convinced that if you don't have the B18B bored out etc. that running something that big would flood the motor regardless of management...

    Go over here and plug in your numbers...
    http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm#WORKSHEET

    Note: The dyno HP I'm making versus what the RC sheet says is different... RC claims that I'd need 264cc injectors to do what I'm doing... their Crank vs. wheel HP calculations are high... Honda's have a 13% loss.

    I'm at 186 HP, .80 (max) duty cycle, 235cc stock injectors (22.39lbs/hr) at 90psi FP, .55 BSFC.

    Are you going to get a Hondata or something??

    Chuck

    P.S. Look for a new dyno sheet soon... added a new flywheel, hi-flo cat, colder plugs... hoping for 195 HP.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member defconsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    what type of injectors do i use for the B18B engine, saturated or peak and hold. I want to use the RC 440cc.
    And where is the best price i can get the injectors for online???
    Is anyone selling injectors, pref. new ones and RC 440cc....

    defconsc

  3. #3
    Inactive Member defconsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm going to use the PMS system with Jim's stepper pulley, and want to use the RC440cc injectors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •